Friday, December 5, 2014

Thankful

Every year in November, a lot of my friends say something they are thankful for every day. I have jumped on that band wagon a time or two. And it's really great, you get to share with your friends and everyone is in better spirits.

I, however, did not do the thankfulness posts this year. To be honest, I just didn't want to do it. But I enjoyed all of the posts from my friends and family and it also reminded me that thankfulness should be apart of our daily lives. 

How I see it, we should look for something each day that we are thankful for. Because without it, would we even be here?

I woke up this morning and realized I have a lot to be thankful for. Like, the air I breathe, or the food that is provided for me, or my job, my church, my family, the amount of traveling I did this year, the clothes I have, the car that I somehow can afford each month, my glasses, my friends, and so much more 

Without the people in my life that have help me, encouraged me, taken me places, listened to me, and given me hope for brighter days, my life would be so different. 

I am so thankful for those who have invested in me and seen the light that I don't see sometimes. I truly appreciate the life I have lived and am excited to see what is next. These last few days have proven to me that I could never be enough thankful for the people in my life. 


So thank you to everyone who is in my life. You are one to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment